Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Welcome Kit!!



Hi my name is Kitrina Auna Kittredge. but you can just call me Kit! Raven got me at the American Girl Store in Seattle with her money. I am her first historical doll, second AG doll, I have blonde hair, aquamarine eyes and a face full of freckles! I just LOVE the outfit I came in because, the sandals are so cute! They are a white and just so beautiful! I also come in a flower skirt and a purple sweater. Now, why don't I tell you a little bit about my self.


  1. I am a TOTAL girly girl! I love the colors yellow, pink, purple, light blue, and lime green. Oh! I can't forget orange! I basically like ALL THE COLORS IN THE RAINBOW! I love to wear skirts, dresses and fancy shoes! 
  2. I am in the school's track program. I dabble in gymnastics but track is my favorite sport. Despite my girly girl looks, I am the one of the fastest on my team. Besides my SUPER fast cousin Emerson. She shattered all the school records. She is a legend.
  3. I am the only doll with freckles, only doll with light hair, only doll with no bangs and only doll with blue eyes! I am also the only historical, so I am pretty unique! 

Make sure to go watch ocm8productions, so you can see me in a futre video! 


Just to let you know, all the things Oliviah told you guys about turning me into a second Oliviah.... well..... lets just say, I am smarter than that:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

~ocm8productions~ An AGTube Channel

Welcome to ocm8productions! We are just a few dolls, who make videos for all of you to enjoy! Thank you to all our subscribers and i hope you guys enjoy our blog and YouTube. You will read posts from Molly McIntyre, Oliviah Bennett, Madisynn Mathews, Kit Kittredge and the newest addition to the family, April O'Neil