Friday, November 2, 2012

Welcome to my blog!!

My name is Molly McIntire. I started a new blog called ocm8prductions I hope that it will soon be a Youtube channel and we could post our videos!! I will be sharing this blog with my sister Olivia Bennett and all my friends. You can also check out our mom's sister's blog and youtube, Rockstar13studios!! Hey! Why don't I introduce you to the bunch. 
This is me Molly McIntire. I am mom's look-a-like. I am a Springfield Collection Doll Emma but mom renamed  me Molly because she couldn't remember Emma! I have brown hair and brown eyes and wear glasses. People call me 4-eyes but it doesn't bother me, my peach glasses are stylish! I am an outdoors person. I love horse back riding and surfing and swimming. 
This is my sister Olivia Bennett. She loves to plat video games and listen to her music. She wants to become a prima ballerina when she grows up. She goes to ballet 5 days a week and she is an amazing dancer. Although she is the obnoxious one out of the bunch and she can be really irritating sometimes. She is the Springfield Collection Doll Olivia and she kept that name because mom was older and she could remember it.
This is my cousin Casey Medares. She is a Bitty Baby with brown hair and brown eyes. She is mom's look-a-like too. She likes to play with her bitty bear and goes swimming with me a lot. Casey also likes to play outside and garden. 


This is Riley Lovat. She is a disney Rapunzel doll, but she doesn't like the name Repunzel. riley loves to dance and she also enjoys gardening so her and Casey have a lot in common. When she grows up, she wants to be hair sylist!

This Jessica Soplar and she is a Baby Born doll. Jessica wants to be a figure skater because she loves to  go to the ice rink and skate with her friends. She is in a skating club and takes it very seriously. Jessica goes to ice skating classes 3 days a week. 

This is  Sophia William  and she is Jessica's sister. She is also a Baby Born doll but she has dark skin. She likes to take bike trips with her friends to the park. Sophia also like to go horse back riding with me. 


This is Lila Stevens. She is a hispanic bouncing baby doll. Lila likes to go hiking and camping. Lila is a outdoorsy kind of person. She wants to be a singer when she grows up. 

There is also two more babies. We cant find any pictures of them because mom got them when she was little and they are sorta old. They are  named, Kiwi Brooks and Binky White.

Since there is so many people on this blog we will be taking turns posting. Olivia will be posting next so yah...... I will talk to you...... in a while I guess....... Bye
O and bye the way, you many have realized that each name is in a different color. When some one posts, they will be writing in their color. 
Also one more thing.... mom is getting an American Girl doll for Christmas and her name will be Madison Matthews.
Ok. Now I am done. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

~ocm8productions~ An AGTube Channel

Welcome to ocm8productions! We are just a few dolls, who make videos for all of you to enjoy! Thank you to all our subscribers and i hope you guys enjoy our blog and YouTube. You will read posts from Molly McIntyre, Oliviah Bennett, Madisynn Mathews, Kit Kittredge and the newest addition to the family, April O'Neil