Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sophia's Horse riding adventure!!

Sophia here! As you all know, I like to go horse back riding with Molly. She has invited me to go to a horse camp with her!!! I have to go pack after I write this post. Also... I am getting a horse!!! I am soooooo excited! I dont know what I should name her but here are some choices. 
  • Texann
  • Jazzy
  • Breezy
  • Lightning.
Comment below and tell me what you think I should name my horse. I could put up a poll too! See ya next time:)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Texann, Jazzy BREEZY!! I love em' all :)

    ReplyDelete

~ocm8productions~ An AGTube Channel

Welcome to ocm8productions! We are just a few dolls, who make videos for all of you to enjoy! Thank you to all our subscribers and i hope you guys enjoy our blog and YouTube. You will read posts from Molly McIntyre, Oliviah Bennett, Madisynn Mathews, Kit Kittredge and the newest addition to the family, April O'Neil