Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Different name?

Kiwi  here. I know what you are thinking. Kiwi? For a name? Raven was like 3 when she got me and she didn't really know any good names like Britney or Alana for example. So she named me Kiwi.
Any way I am going to be making  a list of all the the names I wish were considered for my name


  • McKayla
  • Addison
  • Audrey
  • Emerson
  • Bailey
  • Ashley
  • Alison
  • Madelyn
  • Faith
  • Riley
  • Hannah
  • Taylor
  • Peyton
  • Anna
  • Alyssa
  • Trinity
  • Hannah 
Comment below and tell me which name you like the best. Maybe I can convince Raven to change my name. Or at least me middel name. (I dont have a middle name) I can just see it- Broadway Star- 
Kiwi Addison Brooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ocm8productions~ An AGTube Channel

Welcome to ocm8productions! We are just a few dolls, who make videos for all of you to enjoy! Thank you to all our subscribers and i hope you guys enjoy our blog and YouTube. You will read posts from Molly McIntyre, Oliviah Bennett, Madisynn Mathews, Kit Kittredge and the newest addition to the family, April O'Neil