Thursday, November 8, 2012

One video view????? That's all??????

Hey guys! Olivia here! I need to discuss something with you guys. 
Okay, so I know that posting on this blog is as useless as talking to wall 
because we have like no viewers. But that is what I want to say. We 
need viewers!!! I mean, I want to get as good a Basilmentos someday. 
And she got "famous" because views!! Although she makes some kick
butt stop motions. I am just saying that if you are one of Rockstar13studios's 
friends than please go to our channel and sub! If you are wondering, 
Rockstar13studios is ocm8productions older sister. I am sure that she has told her
friends at school to check out our blog and YouTube channel. 
So thank you for reading and talk to you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ocm8productions~ An AGTube Channel

Welcome to ocm8productions! We are just a few dolls, who make videos for all of you to enjoy! Thank you to all our subscribers and i hope you guys enjoy our blog and YouTube. You will read posts from Molly McIntyre, Oliviah Bennett, Madisynn Mathews, Kit Kittredge and the newest addition to the family, April O'Neil