Monday, June 17, 2013

Guess what????

OLIVIAH HERE!


GUESS WHAT GUYS????



DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......





WE ARE GOING TO THE AMERICAN GIRL STORE IN SEATTLE ON SATURDAY!!!!


but......

I AM NOT GOING IN THE STORE!!!!!!!


I am coming to Seattle but I have to stay at the hotel along with my other sisters Riley and Molly and my cousins Eloise and Tessa. We have all been to the American Girl Store before. So, that means, Emerson from Rockstar13studios is going in the store with my sister Madisynn. 

Why am I excited you may ask?

WE 




ARE



GETTING



KIT KITTEDGE!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! A new sister! I am sooooooooooo excited! Kit and I are going to be sharing a room and we are going to have soooo much fun together! 

~Oliviah J. Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ocm8productions~ An AGTube Channel

Welcome to ocm8productions! We are just a few dolls, who make videos for all of you to enjoy! Thank you to all our subscribers and i hope you guys enjoy our blog and YouTube. You will read posts from Molly McIntyre, Oliviah Bennett, Madisynn Mathews, Kit Kittredge and the newest addition to the family, April O'Neil