Sunday, March 10, 2013

New Video!

Finally I have out put out a video! (You can watch it by clicking my YouTube page at the top of the blog) There is some new people in it too. Kiwi, Binki and Lilah are some actresses you may have never seen before. The video is called "the Perfect Friday" and it was inspsried by Basilmentos's video of the perfect friday. I don;t know exacully was it is called. I am also planning my big movie, but have not decided which one to do. Watch this video to see the coices. (I will put a poll on the side of the blog)

Movie Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ocm8productions~ An AGTube Channel

Welcome to ocm8productions! We are just a few dolls, who make videos for all of you to enjoy! Thank you to all our subscribers and i hope you guys enjoy our blog and YouTube. You will read posts from Molly McIntyre, Oliviah Bennett, Madisynn Mathews, Kit Kittredge and the newest addition to the family, April O'Neil