Sunday, February 9, 2014

Mini doll Adventurers!

Me, (Kit Mini) Molly Mini and Rebecca Mini all went on a wagon ride on Kit's scooter. We brought our DVD player and all our pillows and our pets. We were riding in it for a while then all of a sudden we tumbled down the hugest hill in the world! I almost fainted! I was so scared! When the scooter stopped tumbling we asked each other if we were all ok. Once we knew no one was hurt, we found out we couldn't make it back up the hill! I checked my bag and found my mini phone in it so I called big Kit. She came in her pink jeep and pulled us and the scooter out of the ditch. Now, I know that we need to watch were we are driving!!!


~Mini Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ocm8productions~ An AGTube Channel

Welcome to ocm8productions! We are just a few dolls, who make videos for all of you to enjoy! Thank you to all our subscribers and i hope you guys enjoy our blog and YouTube. You will read posts from Molly McIntyre, Oliviah Bennett, Madisynn Mathews, Kit Kittredge and the newest addition to the family, April O'Neil