Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I JUST GOT A RECORD DEAL!

Hey guys! It's the only and only Kailah here with the REALLY AMAZING EXCITING NEWS OH MY GOODNESS OF MY GOODNESS! 

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
I JUST GOT OFFERED A RECORD DEAL AT H_E DOLL RECORDS! 
I was performing at a musical as the lead and after the show, an agent from H_E doll records asked me if I wanted a record deal! I am so happy! I came out with an album already and I am going on tour soon! 

Here is my record and tour dates!

"Sparks Fly" November 2013-March 2014

See you on tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ocm8productions~ An AGTube Channel

Welcome to ocm8productions! We are just a few dolls, who make videos for all of you to enjoy! Thank you to all our subscribers and i hope you guys enjoy our blog and YouTube. You will read posts from Molly McIntyre, Oliviah Bennett, Madisynn Mathews, Kit Kittredge and the newest addition to the family, April O'Neil