Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ballet Recital!!

Hi guys! I love ballet and, there is a really mean girl in my class who always destroys my concentration! When ever I go- time after time after time, she will never leave me alone! She can get really annoying. Last night at the recital, when I was spinning she pushed me and I when spiraling across the stage. I stumbled and fell. Then every one laughed. To make it worse, when we got home, mom said that I needed to stop goofing off. I tried to tell her that it wasn't my fault, but she said that I need to "Except irresponsibility"  Mom's Mom ALWAYS says that and it gets really annoying!
I had a terrible ballet experience last night and I sure hope you other ballerinas out there had a much better night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ocm8productions~ An AGTube Channel

Welcome to ocm8productions! We are just a few dolls, who make videos for all of you to enjoy! Thank you to all our subscribers and i hope you guys enjoy our blog and YouTube. You will read posts from Molly McIntyre, Oliviah Bennett, Madisynn Mathews, Kit Kittredge and the newest addition to the family, April O'Neil